Monday, July 20, 2009

It is time!


Well, I decided that I had held out long enough. It was time to have my own blog. Hopefully, I will update it so you can check out what we have been up. Or mainly, what Carter has been up to. My friends get onto me for not sending new pictures of him, so maybe I can update everyone more reguarly now.
Carter is rolling over all the time now. Changing a diaper is like a rodeo. He thinks its fun to try to roll over when we put him on the changing table. (So, that's why the changing pad came with straps, huh?) He is such a good baby and is changing so much everyday. We go back to work in two weeks, and it may just kill me. I have already told Thomas that he has to take him to daycare because I am pretty sure I would not be able to leave him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment