Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daycare is going to be traumatic!


Well, I suppose I will have to start working again on Monday. It may just kill me since I have been off work for 4 months now. I am so grateful that I have had the chance to stay home with Carter for as long as I have. He will be at First Baptist, which I know is a wonderful daycare. He is going to love it, but I will probably cry all day, or maybe all week. I already told Thomas that he has to be the one to take him because I am not strong enough to walk away. Mama is going to pick him up early sometimes, so we will ease him (really me) into the idea of him being there. Thomas and I took some recent pictures of him. He has gotten so big. He rolls over all the time now and has started laughing. It is the sweetest sound I have ever heard.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot that is was back to school time for you too. The first day I dropped Ryan off I was fine that morning. It was out of sight, out of mind because I was busy with work. I made the mistake of checking in after lunch and started crying!! I cried his first day of kindergarten too so it will happen again!!!!

    ReplyDelete